If you are leading a sedentary lifestyle and have no time or mindset to work out, you can incorporate these few simple thing in your day to day life, it will help you to stay active
- Take the stairs – Skip the lift and head to the staircase for burning calories. Climbing stairs is a great exercise!
- Park your car on the next street – Brisk walk to your destination, walking those extra steps can benefit your heart!
- Use your breaks in office – coffee and lunch break can be utilized by quickly walking around the block. It can help improve your blood circulation and relax your eyes.
- Dance to that music– Whether you are cooking in your kitchen or mopping your floor, joyful dancing will not only improve your mood but also be a mini workout! If you are with your kids, dancing can be a great activity to spend time with your kids and have a cardio workout!
- Tv time – Walking on treadmill and watching Tv can be a super multitasking, workout and entertainment in one go! will save you time too
- Shopping in sports shoes – Walking is faster in sneakers! Walk briskly in the mall and take some extra steps.
- Meet a friend for walk date – Instead of coffee, plan a walk. Chatting and walking can be fun! Calories burnt while socialising
- Plan family activity – Family gettogethers can also be planned for activities like swimming, trekking, skating etc
This information is for educational purposes only and represents my personal opinion and is not intended to replace the advice of your doctor or health care provider. We encourage you to discuss with your doctor any questions or concerns you may have